“A good photo is knowing where to stand.”
Today, digital photography makes easier to try different settings & different angles.
Explore an area & take different shots from different angles. Bringing an object in the foreground can really add to an image.
Remember to be aware of where the light is coming from. This can work with you or against you. Zoom in & out to see what works well with your subject. Try using a ladder or get low on the ground. Tilting the camera is another idea for a fun shot. If you love taking photos of your pet, get down on their level. (Above, pasted & copied from a website)
Here are some examples, CLICK HERE
This Challenge will last for the month of March. It starts today and ends March 31.
No rules, just a few guidelines...
1. The photo must be your image.
2. You may enter more than one photo on your blog in the same post, but only add one ENTRY to our Challenge blog.
3. Make sure your link is to your post, not to your entire blog. This way we know which images you're entering.
4. Images must be posted as a new post. PLEASE, no existing posts.
5.Please mention our challenge & include our challenge blog link to our challenge, on your entry, in case others want to join in.
6. To enter, click on blue link["Add your link"]button at bottom left side of this post