Saturday, May 9, 2009

Community Photo Challenge-A Photo Story INTRO

photostory Banner

We will be doing Photo Story Challenge next. It is a small group of 3-5 images that either tell a story or relate to each other.
Examples-
1. A newborn baby, a shot of him or her arriving home, a few close ups like baby booties..bottles...
2. Vacation trip- could be any shots that relate to each other.
3. Wedding-bride & groom, closeup of flowers with rings, a church/alter shot



Here is an example of one.

We posted early so you can see more examples. CLICK HERE
Photographs & Memories
and here, Gina's Space.


Cameo Factory Visit

This was taken last year on my visit to the Cameo Factory in Italy.

If you do not have a photo software editing program & cannot display them on one document, you can post them all in one post. They can be anywhere from 3 images to 5 for your Photo Story. This will take time so I am posting this early so you can work on it.

To enter your Photo Story you will have to wait till Thursday to post. As usual, you will have a week to post.
I plan on posting another entry for this challenge. So PLEASE wait till Thursday to post.

3 comments:

Jeannette said...

Very strange, I got a series of shots today which tell a story, it'll be perfect for this challenge! I'll post it on Thursday. I love your cameo shots Marie! Jeannette xx

Martha said...

I'm hoping to play along again this week - sure have missed playing!

Nancy said...

A while ago, you had asked me if you could use something I posted as an example of this. I forget what entry of mine that was! Do you remember?

Anyway, I might play along this time. It's been a while for me too.

Nancy