Friday, November 7, 2008

Autumn Poll Photo

Photo 1


Photo 2



Photo 3


On The sidebar you should see a Poll for this weeks Autumn Photo Challenge.
Please select your favorite image. Only one vote per person.
Voting ends Sunday night Nov. 9 @ 9PM EST

If you cannot vote, or cannot see the poll on the sidebar, please try another browser, like safari, IE, firefox & see if that works. I used Firefox. AOL Browser, did not show the poll( I have a MAC, so things are different)
If the vote still does not go through, email us your vote, but first try another browser.

BECAUSE THERE SEEMS TO BE PROBLEMS WITH THE SIDEBAR POLL, PLEASE VOTE ABOVE FOR THE SAME PHOTO. USE BOTH POLLS, & LETS SEE WHICH ONE WORKS. POLL IS IN ABOVE ENTRY.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried voting but it comes up as page error? I like them all but voting for 3 :) Maybe I can try back in a while

Connie said...

I tried to vote -it says page cannot be found there may be a typing error in the address

Helen said...

I voted both places coming through AOL using the same number and they both worked. Helen

Anonymous said...

I voted in thew sidebar but when I tried votong in the journal entry poll it said I'd already voted! Jeannette xx

D said...

great shots! Sorry I missed this one.. will update soon.